Autism Wellbeing Coaching
Lab Testing, Diet, and Supplementation Strategies to Get Your Child Healthy
How Can Functional Health Coaching Help You?
The goal of functional health coaching is to help you get your child as healthy as possible, so that both of you can have a better quality of life.
We do this by investigating underlying metabolic and functional issues your child may be experiencing using advanced lab tests. These could include pathogenic infections, gut dysbiosis, mineral imbalances, nutrient deficiencies, heavy metal or chemical toxicity, or other factors.
Lab testing will allow us to design a truly customised health-building program for your child that you may then implement using diet, supplementation, and other strategies.
Getting the Support You Need
Depending on the level of support you need, I can help you with:
- Guiding you on how to proceed as cost-effectively as possible.
- Helping you order the best lab tests.
- Interpreting the test results, taking into consideration your unique case.
- Designing health-building protocols around diet, supplementation, and lifestyle.
- Coaching you on how to implement the health-building program.
- Supporting you and helping you course-correct along the way.
Free 30-Minute Consultation
The best way to learn how I can help you is to book a free 30-minute consultation. Simply select a suitable time from the form below, answer the questions, and I will call you then.
Please DO NOT book the free session unless you’re already doing and/or are willing to do the following:
- You’ve read Autism Wellbeing Plan: How to Get Your Child Healthy and have begun to apply the information in the book.
- Your child’s diet consists of ONLY organic foods (better yet, you have begun a gluten-free/casein-free diet).
- You support your child daily with the “core five supplements” outlined in the book (high-quality digestive enzymes, probiotics, omega-3 fatty acids, multivitamin, calcium and magnesium).
- You understand that you will need to invest into lab testing and other supplements to enhance the health-building program.
- You understand that the health-building program will likely require habit and lifestyle changes on your part to ensure it is as effective as possible.
- You are 100% committed – anything less than that means we may not be a right fit to work together.
The above are essential in order to maximise the value from working with me. To avoid disappointment, you need to ensure you’re 100% committed to following the program. There are multiple aspects that need to be implemented. We cannot only do what is easy or convenient and expect good results.
If you have not begun the basic diet and supplementation practices, there is much you can still do for your child before we begin. We want to hit the ground running – not waste time or resources getting the fundamentals right. I encourage you to use the information in Autism Wellbeing Plan: How to Get Your Child Healthy to get a grip on the foundational aspects (organic diet – preferably gluten-free/casein-free, and the core five supplements), then to contact me when you’re ready to take it to the next level. Thank you for understanding how important the basics are before we move onto more advanced strategies.