PLEASE READ BELOW TO ENSURE YOU’RE FAMILIAR WITH PROCESS.
Overview of the process
Free intro calls
- Book your free intro call
- You will receive an email to download the HIPPA-compliant client management app Practice Better, where we will conduct calls securely, upload lab work, track diet, publish protocols, communicate via chat, etc. Please check your SPAM folder if you do not see this email.
- You will receive the terms of service document to sign, and a short “prospective client questionnaire” which will help us hit the ground running on the intro call.
- PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR ATTENDANCE of the session using the link in the confirmation email. Failure to confirm attendance at least 48 hours ahead of time may result in the session being cancelled so that time can be allocated to helping existing clients.
- Christian will call you at the time you booked. Please ensure you’re logged into the Practice Better app or web platform a couple of minutes ahead of time, and have given the app or website camera and microphone permissions prior to the call to ensure a smooth experience. Also check the consulting packages and rates so you have a better idea of the offerings.
- Please note that no-shows for the intro call without prior communication of such may result in a charge if a subsequent session is requested.
Signing up for a consulting package
- If you wish to proceed with working with Christian, your chosen package will be created and invoiced as per your preference (once-off payment or installment plan). You may also directly purchase your chosen package from the website if you’d like to pay once-off for it.
- You’ll be sent a booking link for your Initial Consultation and intake forms to fill in.
- You’ll be able to upload previous lab work in the secure client area of the app, and begin tracking your diet if required. Depending on your situation, we may recommend further lab testing (e.g. stool pathogen screening, organic acids, etc.).
- After the Initial Consultation, your protocols and recommendation will be published in the app, and these will be amended as lab results arrive and we see how your child is responding to the changes in diet, supplementation, etc.
- After the Initial consultation, we will meet every 4-5 weeks to monitor your child’s progress and amend the program as necessary.
Cancellation and rescheduling
- Please try to reschedule or cancel bookings at least 48 hours in advance, if possible. It is not possible to reschedule a session within 24 hours of its commencement – in such cases please send a message in the app.
- No-shows to scheduled calls without prior communication of such may result in the forfeiture of the booked session.