Eating foods you’re sensitive to can cause inflammatory and/or immune reactions in your body. You want to avoid this, especially if your health is less-than-optimal or compromised, because these reactions can contribute to a myriad of issues and conditions, including:
- Gastrointestinal (IBS, GERD, Crohn’s)
- Neurological (migraines, depression, insomnia, ADHD, autism)
- Musculoskeletal (inflammatory arthritis, chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia)
- Skin issues (psoriasis, hives, atopic dermatitis/eczema)
- Endocrine (weight gain, obesity)
- Gynecological/Urological (PCOS – polycystic ovarian syndrome)
With a simple, at-home dried blood spot collection, you can test your IgG antibody levels for 190 of the most common foods. Having this data allows you to quickly identify which foods may be causing immune reactivity in your body, which allows you to implement dietary strategies that can reduce inflammation and set the conditions necessary for optimal health. Watch the video below to see a sample test report.
Schedule your free discovery session:
The best way to see if we are a good fit to work together is to book a free 15-minute discovery session. With this no-strings-attached and no-pressure call, I will get a better understanding of your health goals and how I can help you achieve them. Use the scheduler below to book the session.