Eating foods you’re sensitive to can cause inflammatory or immune reactions in your body.
You want to avoid this, especially if your health is less-than-optimal or compromised, because these reactions can contribute to a myriad of issues including:
- Gastrointestinal (IBS, GERD, Crohn’s)
- Neurological (migraines, depression, insomnia, ADHD)
- Musculoskeletal (inflammatory arthritis, chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia)
- Skin issues (psoriasis, hives, atopic dermatitis/eczema)
- Endocrine (weight gain, obesity)
- Gynecological/Urological (PCOS – polycystic ovarian syndrome)