Do you own a brain? Do you like to use it for work and other important stuff? Would you like it to work better and stay like that for a long time?
Then you need to listen this interview with David Tomen from NootropicsExpert.com!
David is and expert in nootropics and boosting brain function and cognition, and on this episode of Connecting Minds we talk about how to get started with nootropics.
We cover a TON of amazing compounds such as L-tyrosine, AlphaGPC, CDP choline, acetyl-l-carnitine, phosphatidylserine, DHA, the B vitamins, quercetin, CoQ10, PQQ, creatine, taurine, piracetam, aniracetam, oxiracetam, phenylpiracetam, coluracetam, and pramiracetam!
Links to David’s resources:
David’s book Head First: https://nootropicsexpert.com/head-first/
Topics discussed on this episode:
- How David discovered nootropics and used them to help with his focus, and how we started NootropicsExpert.com.
- How to get started with nootropics.
- The basic nootropics and how to stack them.
- The difference between l-tyrosine and N-acetyl-L-tyrosine
- The importance of B vitamins in a nootropic stack
- Why it’s important to buy quality supplements, and not the crap in your local supermarket.