A stool test helps us identify specific organisms that may be contributing to gut dysfunction, which can cause a myriad problems in the rest of the body including sleep issues, skin problems, and even neurological symptoms. Some of the ways in which pathogens wreak havoc in the body include:
- Keep the body in a state of chronic stress (which can contribute to other dysfunction)
- Promote inflammation
- Promote autoimmunity
- Damage the intestinal lining
- Increase oxidative stress levels
- Contribute to liver congestion and dysfunction
- Produce a variety of harmful products
- Contribute to decreased beneficial bacteria
- Cause malnutrition or nutrient deficiencies
- Weaken the immune system
- Increase food sensitivities
- Create an environment conducive to proliferation of secondary overgrowths, biofilms, and further infestation
We offer our clients one of the most advanced gut tests on the market, the GI-Map, however we only advise running this test in specific circumstances. Watch the video below to see a sample report.
Schedule your free discovery session:
The best way to see if we are a good fit to work together is to book a free 15-minute discovery session. With this no-strings-attached and no-pressure call, I will get a better understanding of your health goals and how I can help you achieve them. Use the scheduler below to book the session.